US$879You become VIP after getting your first camera.
Only 3 left in stock - ORDER NOW!
Available to ship: next business day
Invented by MiNT
- LIMITED TIME OFFER
- Free Ground-glass upgrade for a limited time when purchasing an SLR670 camera. Offer ends July 3.
SLR670-S (Black) Polaroid Land Camera:
The Finest Vintage Polaroid Camera on the Market Today
The SLR670-S is our flagship camera – a masterful new take on a classic design which offers the best of both our prior SLR670 entries. Offering both High and low ISO sensitivity as well as Auto and Manual modes, all in one Polaroid land camera.
Every SLR670-S is meticulously handcrafted and rigorously inspected by our specialists. Restoring and recycling the frames of vintage polaroid camera SX-70, we completely replace the internal components of the camera – upgrading the motherboard and electric eye with modern components for sharper, higher quality images. Once the camera is tested, a brand new, hand-stamped genuine leather skin is placed over the frame – officially marking the camera’s transformation into an SLR670-S as well as receiving the MiNT seal of approval.
- Order today and let the fruits of our labor be the seeds of your success.
When compared to a SX-70 vintage polaroid camera, the SLR670-S carries two major advancements which cement its superiority:
1) Two auto modes - A100 and A600 – allowing full support of both high and low ISO film. No need to modify the camera or use add on peripherals like the ND filter in order to use 600 film. The new electric eye also calculates the most accurate exposure after analyzing the surrounding. All this makes shooting with the SLR670-S an easy experience.
2) Manual mode - 16 different shutter speeds to choose from all for a more diverse shooting experience. With the ability to shoot silhouette photography and long exposure settings, your creativity will be limited only by what your mind can think up.
- If you’re looking for a vintage Polaroid camera that will help you realize your artistic vision and grow with you, then you can’t do better than the MiNT SLR670-S Polaroid Land Camera.
Results of corresponding shutter speed assigned by Time Machine.
- Manually set shutter speeds with the MiNT Time Machine attachment – a light weight addition which fits perfectly on top of the camera. Want to use 600 type films with your camera? The SLR670-S allows you to use SX-70 or 600 type film just with the turn of a dial. Time Machine allows you two auto mode settings:
- 1. A100 for SX-70 type film
- 2. A600 for 600 type film
Differences between SLR670-S, SLR670-S Classic and SLR670-X MING EDITION
Polaroid Single-lens Reflex Instant Film Camera
Lens - 4-element 116mm lens
- Manual focus - 25.4 cm [10 inches] to infinity
- Aperture - Fixed at f/8
- Shutter speeds - 1/2000, 1/1000, 1/500, 1/250, 1/125,1/60,1/30, 1/15,1/8,1/4,1/2
- Long exposure - B-mode, T-mode
- Auto modes - A100, A600
- Dimensions - Folded 17.5 x 10 x 2.5 cm [6.89 x 3.93 x 0.98 inches]
- Film - All Polaroid 600 and SX-70-type films [see sample shots ➞]
- Takes Polaroid film with no extra batteries required.
3-year warranty and lifelong membership
––– EXPLORE MORE –––
- Upgrade to Ground Glass
Add US$33 to upgrade the viewfinder to a ground glass focusing screen for your SLR670 order at checkout. Easier to frame, easier to use. You will be able to preview the image on the ground glass viewfinder without distraction.
Only applicable to the SLR670 series.