SLR670-X ZERO [Brown]
SLR670-X ZERO [Brown]
US$959You become VIP after getting your first camera.
Only 1 left in stock - ORDER NOW!
SLR670-X ZERO [Brown]
SLR670-X ZERO Starter Package
SLR670-X ZERO Ultimate Package
Available to ship: next business day
Here we present the special edition of the SLR670-X collection:
- ZERO – in keeping with the original idea of Dr Edwin Land, the mastermind behind the SX-70, goes right back to the drawing board. Compared to the original blueprint, the most questionable aberration is ditching the ground glass focusing in favor of the split-circle that you see in most of today's SX-70s. Dr Land insisted that the ground glass was superior to the split-circle, because it didn't interrupt the photographer. It allows you to concentrate on configuring the picture as a whole, facilitating your visual mind for better composition.
Less is more, this is the SLR670-X ZERO EDITION.
From ZERO TO HERO
Countless technologies have been added to cameras these days, such as built-in filters or a Wi-Fi printing function. These 'innovations' are designed to please everybody; ending up pleasing nobody. The SLR670-X ZERO discards these ideas, keeping only the essential. The Time Machine that controls the shutter speed is retained. With 16 shutter speed options, it puts the mastery of the art of photography back into the hands of the photographer.
Touch the 1970s state-of-art camera in its truest form.
“We think of photography as the intersection of science and art.” - EDWIN H. LAND
The red shutter button, matte glass focusing, brown leather - every part of this equipment is faithful to the creative spirit of the classic SX-70 camera. Feeling the delicate, cool touch of the metal body, coupled with the warmth of the leather cover, it is like going back to the 1970s and witnessing that incredible invention of instant photography for the first time, and once again feeling the same passion for film.
The SLR670-X ZERO evolved from artisans who were looking for cameras that were the best and most suitable models for upgrading. Our choice is the SX-70 Alpha 1.
To use the ground glass, simply turn the focusing wheel of your camera until the image becomes clear.
A unique masterpiece of craftsmanship
Each SLR670-X camera is extremely complex, and takes hours to complete. Artisans first carefully select the best quality original cameras, then carefully dismantle and reconstruct, replacing parts such as a new motherboard and light sensor. Then they affix the brown leather and finally stamp the ZERO logo as a seal of approval. Each one is a masterpiece of the individual artisan's efforts, and a culmination of the heart and soul they have put into creating it.
The SLR670-X ZERO allows you to control the shutter speed of the camera yourself and use 600 film directly in auto mode. There are 16 different shutter options, among them the A100 shutter (for SX-70 film) and the A600 shutter (for 600 film). The 670-X is now the crowning glory of our camera family!
Witness the incredible difference with manual mode.
When compared to the SX-70 Vintage Polaroid Camera, SLR670-X ZERO Edition has 3 major advancements which cement its superiority:
1) Two auto modes - A100 and A600 – allowing full support of both high and low ISO film. No need to modify the vintage polaroid camera or use add on peripherals like the ND filter in order to use 600 film. The new electric eye also calculates the most accurate exposure after analyzing the surrounding. All this makes shooting with the SLR670-X an easy experience.
2) Manual mode - 16 different shutter speeds to choose from all for a more diverse shooting experience. With the ability to shoot silhouette photography and long exposure settings, your creativity will be limited only by what your mind can think up.
Manually set shutter speeds with the MiNT Time Machine attachment – a light weight addition which fits perfectly on top of the polaroid land camera. Want to use 600 type films with your polaroid land camera? The SLR670-X allows you to use SX-70 or 600 type film just with the turn of a dial. Time Machine allows you two auto mode settings: _ A100 for SX-70 type film _ A600 for 600 type film If you’re looking for a vintage polaroid camera that will help you realize your artistic vision and grow with you, then you can’t do better than the MiNT SLR670-X.
3) Connecting external flash for the perfectly illuminated photos
The 670-X Time Machine includes a 2.5mm audio jack to trigger external flash units. Flash is not only for adding light to a dark situation. lt can also be an incredibly creative tool. Whether you’re simply illuminating your subject, capturing varied studio style lighting or adding a creative twist to your Polaroid photos, connecting an external flash can do that for you, particularly for portraits.
Move beyond the limitations of natural light to light up your instant photos anywhere, and at any time of the day.
Differences between SLR670-X ZERO, SLR670-S and SLR670-S Classic:
Polaroid Single-lens Reflex Instant Film Camera
- Lens - 4-element 116mm lens
- Manual focus - 25.4 cm [10 inches] to infinity
- Aperture - Fixed at f/8
- Shutter speeds - 1/2000, 1/1000, 1/500, 1/250, 1/125,1/60,1/30, 1/15,1/8,1/4,1/2
- Long exposure - B-mode, T-mode
- Auto modes - A100, A600
- Adapters - 2.5mm audio jack [for external flash sync], tripod mount socket, neck strap eyelets
- External flash sync [able to sync] - 1/125, 1/60, 1/30, 1/15, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, B-mode, T-mode
- Use 1/125 or slower speeds with external flash for the best results.
- Dimension - Folded 17.5 x 10 x 2.5 cm [6.89 x 3.93 x 0.98 inches]
- Film - All Polaroid 600 and SX-70-type films [see sample shots ➞]
- Takes Polaroid film with no extra batteries required.
- 5-year warranty and lifelong membership