There are several differences between TL70 and other instant cameras that make TL70 so special. Here is the comparison on aperture, focusing, viewfinder and concept.
Best rating instant film camera 4.5/5.0 ***** -
The greatest innovations in Photography -
The Photographer’s Choice is TL70 -
Always fixed at f/22
- Macro mode: fixed at f/22
- Limited and smaller apertures
- Dull and flat image
Depth of field at f/5.6
- Wide range of apertures from f/5.6 to f/22
- Mesmerizing depth of field
- Larger than instax mini 90 NEO and all other instant cameras.
- Extra choice: f/bokeh
- Motor-driven 3-range switching
- 0.3m to infinity
- macro mode: 0.3m - 0.6m,
- normal mode: 0.6m - 3.0m,
- landscape mode: 3.0m - infinity
Precise manual focusing
- Controllable manual adjusting
- 0.48m to infinity
- The closest distance is 0.18m with close up lens that you can rarely find on instant cameras.
- Square Fresnel viewfinder
- Focusing guide for 1:1 preview
- Waist-level and direct viewfinder
1:1 instant preview
This is the actual image from the viewfinder
- TL70 comes with a 1:1 preview screen
- The size of the object in your viewfinder will be the same as your picture.
Real image finder
- Only for portrait shooting
- Difficult to use on waist and knee level
- For all-time shooting
- Perfect for street photography
Designed with a classic look and having the attractions of a traditional analog camera, the mini neo classic 90 offers advanced features such as double exposures and bulb modes, equipped with new functions like the macro mode.
Twin Lens Design
Combining classic aesthetics and modern functionalities, while staying true to the original twin lens design, InstantFlex TL70 is the most user-friendly twin lens instant camera available. It leverages unique features such as aperture control, focusing, multiple, long exposures and close-up to empower the modern instant camera photographer.
TL70 is your perfect companion for artistic expression through instant photography. A timeless camera that stands the test of time.
As Seen In
BUY NOW »
“ For users who want an instant film camera that allows them more creative control over their images, TL70 is probably the best option. ”
“ The instantflex is probably the best and most beautiful Instant camera on the market today. ”
“ ...aperture priority, manual focusing, a bright focusing screen, exposure compensation, what more could you ask for? ”
- The Phoblographer